How does our referral program work?
For every successful friend you refer to amber who books with amber you earn a £50 cashback as a token of our appreciation for your referral subject to TnC.
How to refer to book with amber?
Visit the amber refer page here: https://amberstudent.com/referral-programme.
You can simply login here to get your unique refer link and share it with your friends and other student groups you are a part of via whatsapp, email or other social media channels or even better you can directly enter the details of your friend and become eligible for £50 cashback if your friend books with us (subject to TnC)
Terms & Conditions of amber referral program
- You can refer multiple friends and win cashback upto GBP 10,000!
- The referred student must be a new user, not an existing student registered with amber.
- The referred student must book in the property that is listed with amber.
- The referred student must book a minimum 44-week stay via amber, in a listed property during the 2023–24 academic year, unless otherwise stated.
- The referral cashback will be processed after 90 days from the date of the student's move-in; they must have made payment to the property, for their instalments as per their tenancy contract.
- The referred student must have fulfilled the terms of their tenancy agreement(s) with the property.
- This offer is personal to the customer and is non-transferable.
- The offer does not apply to students who are rebooking the same apartment.
- Amber reserves the right to substitute the cashback with an Amazon voucher as an alternate if, for any reason, it is unable to proceed with the cash transfer.
- Amber employees and their families are not eligible for this offer.